Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Canadian Finals Rodeo 2013

Canadian Finals Rodeo was held in Edmonton in November 2013. I went on an assignment for The Gateway, but this wasn't the only reason.  This was a great opportunity for me to witness not only a sport event, but a cultural event. Every culture has things that might make outsiders or even people who grew up with it happy, sad, angry, or astonished. Nevertheless, I wasn't there to judge. I was there just to see. In this essay, I tried to look at the cowboys who compete in this competition. To maybe show the solitude that I felt has become part of them. Something that I felt exists also in desert cultures. As always, I hope you enjoy this photos and I would like to know your thoughts.


1 comment:

  1. you afford to narrate the Rodeo scenario in such a perfect essay, good luck!

    ReplyDelete