Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Feeding Seagulls

While visiting my sister in Seattle, we were walking around Puget Sound and found this place with a lot of seagulls. People were feeding them and seagulls were trying to steal food as soon as they get the chance. I visited San Francisco and Seattle and both of them are great cities for photography. San Francisco seems to be more culturally diverse and experiencing lots of tourists so it is sometimes hard to get away from tourist areas. Seattle seem to be culturally rich but in a different way. The hometown of Jimi Hendrix is full of art.

The best part of this trip was visiting my sister and visiting many good friends after 6 or 7 years. If I get a chance I will go back to these two cities to do more photography and enjoy great food.



No comments:

Post a Comment