Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Five Strings

I have heard it from lots of photographers and read it in many books that shoot what you are passionate about. I am passionate about people, culture, the way they think, what they do, where they live etc. This great variety amazes me. I enjoy every bit of short conversations I had with the people in my photographs even if I miss some of the things they say due to their very thick accent like the 5-string guitar player. 
Mario, the guy in the bar, was working in construction, but years ago he used to enlarge and print photographs for a museum and he explained to me how they would fix a folded or cracked negative.
Recently some of my friends asked me about the photos I take from windows and reflections. Well, I love windows and reflections! and I am working on a side project on windows. Additionally, by using window reflections you put two worlds on each other: The inside world and outside (street) world. It gives you a chance to experience both views at the same time in an abstract way. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your photos that took from outside of windows.Also your new photos are all perfect .Furthermore,combination of them and your notes cause to understand your photography situation incisively!

    ReplyDelete