Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Organized Beggars

Back in July I visited my family in Iran. We traveled to the north of Iran together. On our way back to Tehran, we stopped in the city of Amol which is located in Mazandaran province 20Km south of the Caspian sea. I saw beggars asking cars for money. So I went to take photos of them while they where sitting on the other side of the street. I was crossing the street and as soon as they saw my camera they started running away. After I went back to my side of the street, they went to a shop keeper and gave all their money to them (apparently he was their boss or something). I could see from other side of the street that they are worried about the photos since they were also pointing at me while talking to their boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment