Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Fire-Roasted Corn

Fire-Roasted corn is somehow a traditional snack in Iran. Although you could find it more in the past, there are still places that they sell it. They usually put it in a mixture of salt and water ofter being roasted to give it more taste. While I was in north of Iran near Caspian sea, there was this guy who was making and selling roasted corn. As I was passing by, I took a photo of him working and then later at night I took another photo of him. Unfortunately, there was no corn on fire that night and the business was slow. There is also this green color that you see everywhere in my photos from north of Iran. They had this big green search light pointed at the sea.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful images - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colors of your photos!

    ReplyDelete