Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Winter Street


Here are two photos from what I shot today on street.  After a little while it started snowing. Since my camera is not weather sealed, I found a shelter and I shot these two from there. It was funny how I was deforming my body to capture the depth in the first photo. When it started snowing I said to myself, crap, now I have to go home. Then I remembered that I read from some photographers that bad weather is what some of them are looking for. So, I told myself lets make something out of this weather. I liked it.

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, must call it spring street though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first photo is very nice,I can feel how is your mood in cold weather but it is blessing of god in our fucking country,may be If I Will in that position,my desire will be cool or warm weather

    ReplyDelete