Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Transit

In the first issue of The Gateway (University of Alberta newspaper) in 2011, my first photo feature was published. There was an article about transit system in Edmonton and its expansions which can be found here and the PDF version can be downloaded here (13MB). I took some photos for this from the LRT and bus stations in Edmonton. It was not cold that day (probably around -5) which let me stand outside and take some outdoor photos. Here are some of the photos and the page in the newspaper. The theme is "Transit".





4 comments:

  1. awesome pictures Amir, specially the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. I liked the first one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job ! I love the first shot ! Very impressive shot !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! Quite an achievement!

    ReplyDelete