Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My indoor soccer shoes!

I was at home all the weekend because of the cold weather and my cold which I am hoping to get better. During this time I tried to use my SB-600 to take some still life shots from my indoor soccer shoes. You might have noticed how new are my indoor soccer shoes ! why ? because the winter did not let me play with them at all. I bought them and they were there waiting to be photographed! So I kind of made an advertisement shot (for example to appear in a magazine) or something. I was not trying to show all the features of product. I used side bounce flash to lit this and as you might have guessed it has been shot with a single light.


I know what you are thinking. What does indoor soccer has to do with winter! Well, winter affects my laziness and my laziness affects my playing soccer!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. when winter comes,laziness and loneliness comes with us.but I'm really impressed by your photography skills.the way you have taken shot of your shoes,I thought you pick it from somewhere else.You should do more photography.thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete