Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

First Newspaper Photo Publication

I am very excited about my first works that are published in the Gateway newspaper. It is the official University of Alberta newspaper and I am finally working with a newspaper, love it.

So basically I took the first photo for the residence air quality article. I do not know how it ended up under international students seek housing. It showed the residence I guess, anyway. here it is:


Remember the previous post about Edmonton being buried under smoke? well, this photo is one of the photos I took that day which shows the smoke on campus bus station.



And this is the front page (sorry Dan, half of the front page) of the issue that my first photos are published in. Great. Unfortunately I could not get much work done this week because of the thesis defense and traveling to Calgary, but hopefully next weeks I will do more work.







No comments:

Post a Comment